January 14, 2013 in Uncategorized
Hazard Risk Resilience Magazine Issue 2 Out Now!
- Two talks on climate change and resilience
- Groundwater arsenic poisoning in Bangladesh: An interview with Dr Manzurul Hassan
- Keep the light on: Using night lights to identify flood vulnerability
- Tipping Points Annual Report 2013-14
- Earthquake preparedness and geohazard vulnerability in Chile
- Food Crisis? The Real Problem is Poverty
- Toilet Trauma and Glorious Pipes: Where does your waste go?
- Two talks on climate change and resilience goo.gl/fb/73WVF 16 hours ago
- Tipping Points Annual Report 2013-14 goo.gl/fb/GFgeH 1 day ago
- How Access to Credit is vital for Economies hit by Natural #Disaster globalpolicyjournal.com/blog/10/04/201… 3 days ago
- Earthquake preparedness and geohazard vulnerability in Chile goo.gl/fb/9ljVg 1 week ago
- BBC News - How should the UK deal with #coastal #erosion? live.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-269847… 1 week ago
agriculture AGU meeting 2011 aid antarctica anthropology arsenic ash cloud bajo banking crisis brownfield china christchurch earthquake climate adaptation climate change cold wave COP16 debris flow disaster durham university earthquake ecology environment ethnography extreme weather flood food security geoengineering gmos government hazard health heat wave himalayas humanitarian aid IHRR india kosi river landslide nanotechnology nepal new zealand older people orphanage pakistan papua new guinea paul slovic poisoning politics pollution public public health remote sensing research resilience risk science sea nomads secondary hazards security seminar sri lanka surveillance technology terrorism tipping point tipping points tsunami uk UK coast urban diffuse pollution volcano vulnerability water wildfire young people