You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘lena dominelli’ tag.
Hazard Risk Resilience Magazine
- 2011 UN World Risk Index
- Climate change causes species to move north and to higher elevations
- UN WorldRiskReport 2012
- Preparing for earthquakes
- Groundwater arsenic poisoning in Bangladesh: An interview with Dr Manzurul Hassan
- How many people die from landslides?
- What can animals tell us about earthquakes?
- Chelsea Flower Show: the resilience of the ginkgo - FT.com on.ft.com/16r5WaV via @FT 4 hours ago
- IHRR Bulletin: Mini-Conference - Disaster Preparedness, Response and Resilience/IHRR Pub-Meet up/Ti... - eepurl.com/zMoZn 4 hours ago
- Flooding threatens one in four London properties gu.com/p/3gvd9/tw via @guardian 5 hours ago
- Event – Food for Thought: Challenges and Dilemmas of Food Production goo.gl/fb/1fznC 3 days ago
- Postdoc for Increasing #Resilience to Natural #Hazards Programme deadline coming up 20 May. Apply online ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_durham0… 4 days ago
AGU meeting 2011 aid arsenic banking crisis brownfield china christchurch earthquake climate adaptation climate change COP16 durham university earthquake ecology environment flood government hazard health IHRR india landslide nanotechnology nepal new zealand pakistan politics pollution public public health research resilience risk science secondary hazards security seminar surveillance technology terrorism tipping point tipping points tsunami volcano water young people